sTARWARSoHMYGOD sTARWARSoHMYGOD

WOW

That was so funny! I have no idea why it was, but it was so funny! More pratice and you can have some major animation skillz!

xtil responds:

lol this is the worst animation i've done in my life. check out my other submissions.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

I think I got it...

I think I understand this...Margery is Salad Fingers...All the Salad Finger's Episodes are about a particular puppet he has on his fingers. It's these puppets that have become like Salad fingers. Like in this one, Margery was waiting for her brother Kennith to come back from the war, and eventaully he did, But he was stressed out so much, that he has the Post tramatic Stress Disorder, and so it seemed like he never actually came home, and she just basicly told him to continue to think that way forever because he never would try to break out. Margery was a singer and sang that song for him, thats why Salad fingers sings at the end.

Did I get it?

Mary Poppins Turns Evil Mary Poppins Turns Evil

Badly made...but really funny.

Oh man...I don't know...It was really really funny...but it was crap...I'm not sure what it really is...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

-1---1---6-7-6-

8-6-7-6-9---------1---1---1----

Happy Pills Demo Happy Pills Demo

Make this not demo

Wow. I have to say this was a powerful song. I loved basically every part of it except for when it goes more bass and crazy. I strongly suggest take out the buzzing bass and add in just a normal bass. It would sound much better.